- Of course… the solar eclipse – moving and elemental, even though in London it all went on above blanket cloud cover. It got a bit gloomy, then it brightened up again, but we all got very excited anyway
- It’s healthcheck time – despite the tonne of extra padding clinging to my midriff, all the important numbers still showed up on the right side of ‘normal’ – Phew!
- Depositing a cheque refunding my old car tax – getting money back from the Government always feels great
- A treat to self – a Costa Coffee Flat White and a toastie in a comfy chair by the window, with a new book…
- And the new book is… Floodline, by Kathryn Heyman
- No queue at the Post Office. Not even one person. How often do you get in and out of a post office in under 5 minutes?
- Buying flowers for my mother from my friend and favourite florist Jules at Flowerworks Uxbridge
- Discovering a yummy-scrumptious new snack: M&S Salt & Pepper Kale Crisps coated in cashew butter – but oh… oh… oh… at £2 a pop, the price isn’t right! Now, if I can only figure out how to make these myself
- Getting back to the car with 3 minutes to spare before my time ran out – one of life’s little triumphs
- Royalties!!! From Amazon CreateSpace – received with joy, and a great big thank-you to all the wonderful people who bought a paperback copy of Singled Out during February.
What… you mean you haven’t bought your copy of Singled Out yet? What are you waiting for?
Here’s where you can find it 😉
- UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Singled-Out-Julie-Law…/…/B00RO1GH28
- USA: http://www.amazon.com/Singled-Out-Julie-Lawfo…/…/1505207517
- Ger: http://www.amazon.de/Singled-Out-English-Julie-Lawford-ebook/dp/B00RO1GH28
- Fr: http://www.amazon.fr/Singled-Out-Julie-Lawford/dp/1505207517
- Aus: http://www.amazon.com.au/Singled-Out-Julie-Lawford-ebook/dp/B00RO1GH28